Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~ love (photobook)

Why am  I saying about love? Becouse all the way of making that project full of love: family - means love and support, cooperate - means love of people to the one thing they make, friendship - means love between people in life-way, photography and design - means love to make. Do you see? The project is full of love. And I am happy to introduse this to you.

That was huge work. 4 non-stop days without time for sleep. That was high-speed design project becouse of girls came to me in the last minute. I was happy to help with retouching photos and design and making the book. Photos are really great! Congratulations, Photographer!

Thanks for freedom of thinking and imagination by making that! I really enjoyed that work!



       



Made: retouching of photos, design of the book
Area: photography, events
From: Russia, Moscow
Year: 2009

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment — really appreciate it. I love the second layout here. The images work really well together on that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact in the book pages are not staying together. They are going separetely one by one. But I made like this for save the place... I don't like long posts in my blog. Book have A4 format. That was my mistake to make that...

    Thanks for comment. I really glad you like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Hope it’s a good one :)

    ReplyDelete